Stockfish Online – Free Chess Analysis by DeocdeChess
Did you know that as a registered member at DecodeChess you get lifetime access to our friendly, Stockfish online analysis features? Read on to learn about the great perks that are included in a free DecodeChess account.
Look for the Fish icon! Stockfish online analysis feature at DecodeChess
Stockfish Online at DecodeChess: No Downloads Involved
- You can run a Stockfish engine analysis on any position you have in mind, whether it’s a game you uploaded, or a custom board setup, or a position in the midst of a game against our human-like computer opponent. The engine will run up to 10 moves ahead at a reasonable depth (~20). Simply look for the fish icon below the chess board: (see image above)
- If you upload an entire game (PGN file) to DeocdeChess, within a few seconds you’ll get an entire game map that will show you an advantage graph for White vs Black, information about the opening variations, and information per move (mistake, inaccuracy, good move, blunder):
Stockfish Online Explained by DecodeChess
Did you know that DecodeChess is the only chess analysis software that explains the moves of Stockfish in rich, intuitive language? Apart from the lifetime free features mentioned above, the core of DecodecChess is the ability to explain the recommended moves of the Stockfish chess engine.
By explaining we mean:
- Providing the reasoning behind the next best move, including its weaknesses and strengths.
- Presenting a thinking process that helps in understanding how to arrive at the next best move by yourself, using concepts like an idea, problem, and solution.
- 360° verbal analysis of any position that overviews threats, good moves, concepts and piece functionality.